Advocate Construction is now hiring sales team members!
Advocate Construction is the best place to work for those who are looking to leave behind the corporate way of life or just entering the workforce.
Why is Advocate Construction so different? Because we see ourselves as a people driven company that happens to also perform construction work. Our focus is on developing our people to their fullest potential. Also, we enjoy what we do and our public reviews show it! Advocate Construction is currently expanding our territory in the Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee and Kansas City areas. Due to this exciting growth we are now looking to offer an outstanding opportunity for the right person that is not intimidated by hard work and has what it takes to become part of a company that has increased sales year after year.
What do we do at Advocate Construction? We help homeowners and our community with storm disaster recovery. Our team will work in storm-affected areas to inform homeowners of what has happened, and our goal is to bring homes back to pre-storm condition. Because of this, insurance companies cover nearly all of our work.
We measure our success by the growth of our team members. We offer our most successful people an opportunity to enter our Management Trainee Program (MTP). This program allows for skill growth in sales and business management and will enable our best performers an opportunity to acquire an impressive skill set which can be used one day in a senior management role or even to run a Branch of Advocate Construction.
We are seeking individuals for a long-term career with unlimited potential. If you are interested in working with the best in the industry, then we invite you to apply for an opportunity with our company. Our goal is to find the right people to grow with, which mean that we are very selective of the candidates that we hire. Our interview process is extensive and will require several meetings before a job is offered.
The Advocate Construction Advantage: Serious about contractor growth!
- Serious opportunity for those that show high commitment to our culture.
- Industry leading weekly base pay and uncapped commissions potential.
- Flexible year-round full-time work schedule with time off for vacations.
- Extensive training provided by our team of managers.
- Management positions available for top performers.
- Satisfaction of helping the community and homeowners through the disaster recovery process.
- Relaxed work environment where effort and results are the focus.
- Unlimited support from an experienced team to help you and your homeowners.
- Truck financial assistance program available adds $600 per month to your pay.